GDPR compliance, privacy and data protection
GDPR is coming. And being a regulation, rather than a directive, it’s coming regardless of Brexit. Are you ready?
Every organisation will be affected by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that comes into force in May 2018. Accountability for compliance, transparency of consent, data portability and the right to be forgotten are just a few of the requirements that must now be complied with.
The number of data breaches are increasing, along with the extent of the reputational damage they cause. Standards, such as ISO9001 and ISO27001 exist to provide you with frameworks for data security. Are you taking the necessary steps to protect your customers’ confidentiality, mitigate your risk and protect your reputation?
So what can we do for you?
- We can advise you on data security and your obligations under GDPR.
- We can carry out a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) so that we can determine the appropriate approach to compliance that is specific to you, and then help you to implement the processes and changes required to comply.
- We can help you prepare for the Data Subject Requests you are likely to receive once the GDPR comes into force.
- We can act as your Data Protection Officer and therefore remove much of the knowledge and administration burden from you and your staff.
- We can help you implement ‘Privacy by Design‘ to new projects and your organisation as a whole.
To discuss the specific issues that affect you, contact us now for a free no-obligation discussion on how best to proceed.